UX Designer – 12 Months - £400-£450 per day – London, UK
Position Title: UX Designer
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £400 - £450 per professional day
IR35 Scope: Inside IR35
Location: Central London, UK
We are currently urgently looking to source an experienced UX Designer who will be able to develop the end-to-end service journey, contributing to service design patterns/ standards. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to thrive, gaining skills and experience rapidly.
- Experience in creating UX designs and interfaces as well as understanding of the web development process.
- Extensive experience working in agile methodologies.
- Experience developing design ideas using prototyping, iterative design and testing tools to ensure prototypes and services meet user needs.
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of senior stakeholders to identify requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX Design/ Web Development
- Ability to recognise customer persona/ behaviour
- Excellent communication skills
If this role sounds like a good suit, please press apply or email direct to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org