Technical Author - Gloucestershire - 10 Months - £550.00 - DV CLEARED
Technical Author required for a 10 month contract based in Gloucestershire. Our client is looking for someone to work within a large dynamic team, in a busy operational environment.
The successful candidate will create and update documentation for an infrastructure hosting solution. You will be working to a list of document priorities, creating and updating documents with assistance of the technical support team, you will then manage the review and approvals.
* Candidates are required to hold VALID DV Security clearance to be considered.*
- Have experience of creating technical document within IT environment.
- Previously worked within ITIL-based service.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Active Directory components (Domain Services).
- Domain Name Services.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Services.
- User Experience Virtualisation (UE-V).
- Application Virtualisation (App-V) local components.
- Licensing (Active Directory Based Authentication).
- Windows 10 Client OS and Virtual Desktops.
- File & Print Services Management (including DFS-R and DFS-N).
- System Centre Virtual Machine Manager.
- System Centre Configuration Manager Current Branch.
- System Centre Data Protection Manager.
- System Centre Operations Manager.
- System Centre Service Manager 2016.
- Hyper V and Windows Failover Clustering.
- Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows Server 2016.
- ESXi 5.1.
- WSUS and Patching.
- Share Point.
- Dell Blade Systems.
- ARC SIGHT.
- KEMP load Balancers.