Software Developer – Permanent – £47,000 - £50,000 – London
Position Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 36 per week
Salary: £47,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
We’re currently looking to source an experienced developer to help configure and develop software solutions to enhance the company technology stack based on business requirements. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to thrive, gaining skills and experience rapidly.
- Develops software solutions by reviewing and understanding functional/ technical specifications
- Liaises with Business Analysts/ Process Owners/ other stakeholders to create design specifications
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
- Prepares and deploys solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Strong Knowledge with Dynamics 365 architecture
- Strong technical knowledge of X++ (ability to read and write) and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations development environment
- Proficient in C# and .NET software development including web programming skills such as REST, WebAPI, CSS and HTML
- SQL Experience - 3-5 years
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Matched pension contributions up to 7.5%
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
- Flexible benefits scheme that offers corporate rates and discounts on financial, health and wellbeing, and lifestyle benefits.
- Employee discounts scheme
If this role sounds like a good fit press apply or email the email address below.