Senior User Researcher – Glasgow – 6 Months - £550 Inside IR35 – ASAP Start
We are urgently looking for a Senior User Researcher to join our client in Glasgow, they will be conducting interview remotely. We are looking for someone a User Researcher to work within an Agile team, you will be responsible for developing online services for external and internal users.
The successful candidate will ideally have public sector/government experience.
- Be sensitive and highly ethical in their approach to user research.
- Adapt at communicating user needs to organisational stakeholders.
- You will be comfortable with using quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Experience collaborating in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
- Scope, plan, conduct, analyse and communicate research.
- Lead colleagues to analyse and synthesise research data.
- Communicate research findings across the organisation.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and developers to turn user research findings into actions that lead to valuable product and service designs.
- User research methods in product and service development.
- Experience of running user research as part of a user-centred design process and have delivered products and services in Agile environments.
- A degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, or related field.
- The ability to understand problems to be solved and design and execute appropriate research activities to inform decision-making and facilitate action.
- Experience of helping teams adopt user-centred service design and delivery practices and embed them into their workflows.
- Experience of advocating for user research and engaging sceptical colleagues and stakeholders.
- Expertise in identifying and using appropriate analysis and synthesis techniques, and presenting and sharing findings.
- Proven experience of guiding colleagues in the choice and effective application of research methods.