Senior Support Engineer - Permanent - £35 to £39k + Company Vehicle - Colchester
Senior Support Engineer required for an exciting opportunity within a thriving MSP based in Colchester. They are looking for someone who is confident in Data Centres, Microsoft Servers and Virtualisation Technology. You will be required to provide excellent customer service to their ever growing list of clients.
The successful candidate will thrive in a client facing role and be able to communicate at all levels. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be at the forefront of a growing company.
- Go on to client's site and set up their IT needs including; Microsoft Servers or a new phone system etc.
- Be responsible for their data centre, supporting and making improvements where needed.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies to provide the best service to their clients.
- Flexible working maybe required to work weekends to complete server installs etc. with time offered back in leu.
- Data Centre installs and management.
- Windows Windows7 and Windows 10.
- Microsoft Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012.
- Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007/2010.
- Hyper-V or VMware.
- Virtualisation technologies.
- DNS, DHC, WLAN, VPN.
- Fortinet and SonicWALL's etc.
- Unify Cloud.
- 3CX Phone Systems.
- It would be beneficial to have Mac OSX experience.