We are building next-generation fraud prevention solutions for global banks and financial institutions. With cutting-edge AI and an intuitive user interface, our platform enables rapid adaptation to new fraud trends and aims to significantly reduce the cost to manage fraud. We are a US-based company with offices in Hyderabad, India and London, UK. This company is backed by a Tier-1 VC firm and other industry-leading experts.
Job Summary -
UX and Product Designers work within a product-focused team to design and develop an exceptional experience for our customers. Using your experience in great design and building exceptional products and your empathy for the user, you are expected to contribute to the whole product development lifecycle and helping us to deliver the best possible user experience. You will constantly research and design new ideas and features, provide feedback, and ideally challenging the current state for the better. This role is for an aspiring UX / UI designer with an exceptional bias toward human centric design, who will work for us to give the product this very special touch.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive and exceptional user experiences for our B2B customers
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Ask questions, take intelligent risks, and champion new ideas
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Closely collaborate with the engineering team to get your user experience translated into a real product
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Contribute to a consistent process for continuously gathering input from both internal and external users
- Challenging existing approaches to come to a better solution
- 3+ years of UX design experience with a strong portfolio you will need to explain during your interview process. Experience working for a B2B SAAS product or in the banking/FI/fraud domain is a big plus.
- Background in arts or design and the ability to show and explain what makes a product human centric
- Empathy for the client's problems and the ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Be able to manage your time and deliverables, open to receive feedback, and have a very strong passion for resolving user pain points through great design