Performance Analyst - London - 6 months - £300.00
Performance Analyst required for a 6-month contract based in London. Our client is looking for someone to Identify and drive through scalable solutions by using the power of FactSet, Aladdin and Statpro.
The Successful candidate will work alongside the Performance teams, Head of Investment Risk Technology and work on existing projects to enhance the performance processes.
- Utilise the power of the new systems, Aladdin and FactSet, to bring efficiencies to the team.
- Reduce risk, cost and time where possible.
- Identify and investigate ways of enhancing existing processes.
- Update Performance team and vested seniors on established and planned enhancements.
- Work with Performance team, business analysts and project managers to review, implement and test performance processes and implementation in analytical systems.
- Provide a breakdown where reductions in risk, cost, and time have been made.
- Good technical understanding of performance and the mapping of manual processes to systems.
- Able to deal with multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Performance and data experience within an investment management environment.
- Good understanding of performance methodologies.
- Strong Excel skills.
- IT skills such as SQL and VBA will be highly desirable.
- Performance and market data systems experience within Factset, Aladdin, Reuters Eikon, Bloomberg Port, StatPro Composites.