Java Developer – 6 Months - £500-£550 per day – Leeds, UK
Position Title: Java Developer
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6 Months (with 6 Months Extension)
Location: Leeds, UK
IR35 Scope: Inside IR35
Pay Rate: £500 - £550 per professional day
Security Clearance: BPSS/ DBS Checks
Interview Process: MAZE Test followed by Interview
We are currently urgently looking for an outstanding Java Developer, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting requirements for a new project based in Leeds. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to thrive, gaining skills and experience rapidly.
- Be involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices that can be adopted and shared.
- Be knowledgeable of tools and techniques used within the wider team, both Developers and Non-Developers.
- Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms.
- Experience with Java 8 (or newer) microservice architectures.
- Have experience in AWS/Azure
- Understand of the use of Responsive Web Design.
- Containerisation – Docker, Kubernetes
If this role sounds like a good suit, please click apply or email directly to Charlie.email@example.com