Data Analyst – Basildon – Permanent – £30k
Data Analyst required for a permanent position based in Basildon. Our client is looking for someone with strong analytical and strategic skills to join their IT team. You will be required to understand all processes across the business to interpret requests coming from stakeholders, ensuring you provide clear and concise data.
The successful candidate will interpret complex data and draw clear conclusions from your findings. You will also provide support to the business and relay complex technical information.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends in complex data sets.
- Produce and track key performance indicators.
- Gather and understand business requirements.
- Management/ Stakeholder skills.
- Support Initiatives for data integrity.
- Prepare reports.
- Create Dashboards.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Troubleshooting database environments and reports.
- 2 + years’ experience managing and analysing data.
- Advances SQL Knowledge
- Data Mining and Manipulation.
- Crystal reports and Crystal server.
- QlikView and Qliksense dashboards.
- VBA and HTML scripting knowledge.