Quality and ISMS Policy for Eurobase (company number 02251162)
It is the policy of Eurobase to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Eurobase to:
- Give satisfaction to all of our customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Make the details of our policy known to all other interested parties including external where appropriate and determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the business management system. These include but not limited to customers and clients and their requirements are documented in contracts, purchase order and specifications etc;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality and information security policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality and information security policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and information security and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.