Wintel Environment Engineer – Hampshire – 6 months – DV Clearance - £550.00 to £600.00
Wintel Environment Engineer required for a 6-month contract based in Hampshire. Our client is looking for a build engineer to maintain the various environments and provide support to the teams who use the environments.
* Candidates are required to hold VALID DV Clearance to be considered.*
- Hardware installation.
- Software installation.
- Document Authoring.
- Hardware and Software Integration.
- Unit and Integration Testing.
- Problem Investigation and Resolution.
- Development of scripts.
- In-depth knowledge of VMware Virtualisation (ESXi + VDI), Windows 2008 server (AD), Windows 2003, clustering (Windows and VM).
- Detailed knowledge of Windows Vista and Windows XP client configurations.
- A broad understanding of all MS Server products including; Share Point Server, Exchange Server, Project Server.
- Experience of deploying and supporting Defence IT infrastructures.
- Windows 2012 server / Windows 8.1
- VBS and power shell scripting skills
- Lumension Sanctuary server
- Radia operator experience
- Oracle experience
- Borland Application suite (Star Team & Quality Centre)
- Microsoft Exchange Messaging experience