Windows 10 Deployment Engineer - Derby - 10 months Contract - £17.50 Per Hour
Windows 10 Deployment Engineer required to hit the ground running on this project to migrate end users from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Must hold an active SC Clearance!
- Work with project Consultants to resolve issues following failed remote/in-place migrations
- Migrate end users from Windows 7 to Windows 10 using USMT scripts, either at laptop clinics or at the user's desk
- Provide an initial Windows 10 orientation for users, walking them through an acceptance checklist
- Manage stock to ensure appropriate devices are available each day for migrations
- Liaise with the Technical Floorwalkers to understand common issues, and how user impact may be minimised.
Rolls Royce knowledge desirable not essential. Will be working both in a team and on own initiative.