A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced VB.NET & C# Developer within a dynamic and growing Software and Service organisation based in Essex.
As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for both the production and delivery of high quality software solutions to meet complex customer business requirements. This is a fantastic new role to the company with a base salary of up to £60K DOE.
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing software house with an enviable reputation for product quality, successful delivery and a prestigious customer base? A company that invests heavily in its solution portfolio and is recognized as a leader in its market sectors. A company known for its flexible and personal approach to business. These attributes are fueling sustained growth, evidenced by the securing of a number of high profile global customers and a strong pipeline of prospective business, which is leading to the creation of some fantastic roles and career opportunities.
As a VB.NET & C# Developer you will be responsible specifically for:
- Delivering high quality, high impact software solutions to complex business problems
- Produce detailed program specifications from either direct discussion with clients or functional requirement documents
- Develop robust, scalable applications to agreed timescales and quality.
- Integration of 3rd party services
- Become an expert on systems delivered including diagnosing problems, providing fixes and/or suggesting alternatives
- Work with application architects to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and align with agreed architecture
- Produce estimates (both high level and detailed) for work packages
- Communicate effectively with all parties and provide status updates where applicable
- Provide technical expertise and mentor less experienced members of the team
- Work with managers to improve processes, procedures and technology usage
- Conduct code reviews for quality assurance
- Ability to provide clear documentation on software issues/replication and resolution.
- Provide support and mentoring to others within the team
The following skills and experience are essential:-
- Experience in VB.NET
- Microsoft C
- Integration with 3rd party services
- TFS integration and usage (Source control, Life Cycle Management Tool)
- Experience with Code refactoring/analysis tools
- Error Handling
- Development Methodologies
VB.NET & C# Developer-C#-VB.NET-TFS
Challenging new opportunity for a VB.NET & C# Development specialist to join a growing well-established team based in Essex. For further details, please apply now!