Urgent – C Developer with Messaging – Milton Keynes – Up to £50K.
We are urgently looking for a mainframe developer with messaging experience to work alongside mainframe application developers for a large client of ours based in Milton Keynes. You will be required to work as part of a team providing support and development to their Command and Control services.
C Development skills in comm’s/interfaces are required, including front-end development.
Security requirements for the role are that candidates must be eligible for, and will be required to obtain, CTC clearance. However, already having clearance is an advantage.
Roles and Objectives
- Participate in a Scrum team developing modern and innovative solutions for the client
- Undertake implementation work on different modules of the product as required
- Perform requirement analysis to create low level design artefacts for individual modules
- Perform Unit tests and test developed changes in Integration
- C development skills particularly in comm’s/interfaces (including front-end development)
- An understanding of messaging protocols and message brokers
- Willing to learn OS2200 mainframe, such as comm’s and subsystem environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to consistently work to high levels of quality
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
If you are interested, please apply ASAP!