Test Analyst - Tester - Manual Test Analyst
A new opportunity has arisen for a contract Test Analyst to join a well established Software and Service provider based in Essex. The Test Analyst will be working within a team of Developers, Analysts and Testers. Initial 3 month contract up to £350 per day-IMMEDIATE START
You will be working as a Test Analyst within the Insurance Division, where the application is based on .NET (VB, C#) platform integrated with Web Portal Developed in Angular.
As Test Analyst the following skills are essential:-
- Degree in Computer Science or similar, Certification in ISTQB/ISEB
- Excellent experience in developing Test Cases using Functional Specification documents
- Excellent understanding of the waterfall, agile principles, iterative software development life cycle
- Excellent experience of delivering on System Test, Integration Test, UAT and Regression Test phases
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- Good experience of setting up and running non-functional testing
- Ability to work effectively with technical development, business stakeholders and third parties
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience of working in software development projects
- Ideally a minimum of 3+ years' Experience using TFS/VSTS/Microsoft Test Manager
- 3+ years of using SQL to write Queries, extract data sets and identify records.
Any previous experience within the Insurance Sector is highly desirable along with Wiki/Confluence experience, API testing, Web Applications testing and experience executing Automation Tests.
For further details, apply now.