Telecomms Architect - Contract - SC cleared - 4 month contract - Central London - £550.00 Per Day.
We require an experienced hands-on Telecommunications Architect to work directly with the end client within a Design Assurance Consultancy team of 10.
- Liaise with Telecommunication Operators (TO) technical staff and management to assess the quality, capability, regulatory compliance and value for money of existing and proposed data retention systems and processes at TOs.
- Understanding of large IT systems and database
- Ability to design, calculate and compare performance metrics such as opex and capex cost per request.
- Some experience with setting and evaluating SLAs, requirements, proposals, estimates and contracts would be valuable.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets essential.
- A reasonable understanding of telco OSS systems (CRM, billing, provisioning and assurance), data warehousing and big data technologies and methods and telco networks (3G, 4G, 5G etc) would be an advantage.