Systems Analyst - Financial Services - Software House
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Systems Analyst within a well-established, leading City based Financial Software House, that experiencing significant growth.
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing software house with an enviable reputation for product quality, successful delivery and a prestigious customer base? A company that invests heavily in its solution portfolio and is recognised as a leader in its market sectors. A company known for its flexible and personal approach to business. These attributes are fuelling sustained growth, evidenced by the securing of a number of high profile global customers and a strong pipeline of prospective business, which is leading to the creation of some fantastic roles and career opportunities. Salary C£70K DOE + benefits.
As Systems Analyst you will be part of a team of developers and analysts in all software development activities, including product roadmap enhancements and bespoke client customisations.
You will work with the business stakeholders and the development team to ensure that the requirements are fully understood, that the proposed solution satisfies the requirements and has been implemented into the product.
As an experienced Systems Analyst you will have a proven track record of requirement capture, documentation, solution definition and testing software.
The following skills and experience are essential for the Systems Analyst:-
- Drive and enthusiasm necessary to achieve results
- Experience of turning requirements into functional specifications
- Able to take ownership of tasks and deliver solutions
- Experience of overseeing the design, development and testing of software
- Ability to recognise customer & colleague needs and provide a high level of service that consistently meets all expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and identify and prioritise key issues, in a dynamic environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to investigate and analyse issues objectively and make sound decisions that maximise opportunities for the business
- A record of developing and building productive working relationships internally and externally to deliver highest quality and value for customers
- Experience of software test methods and processes
- Ability to think “out of the box”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels, able to convey messages in a confident and engaging way
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a Software House/Vendor along with good financial/banking knowledge. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, professional Systems Analyst to join a growing team within an established company based in the City. Apply now to find out more.