Supplier Relationship Consultant - 6 months - London - £350.00
Supplier Relationship Consultant required for a 6 month contract based in London. Our client is looking for someone to setup a brand new Supplier Risk & Governance function and advise them on best practises.
The successful candidate will have experience working within Risk, Audit or Assurance. You will have strong supplier management knowledge to support future reviews of third parties and transfer that knowledge back to the team.
- Set up a Risk management framework and document it.
- Develop Supplier Risk Profiles to aid supplier decision making impacting on-boarding activities, change, fund launches, risk reporting.
- Focus on the Compliance to the Third Party Supply Policy including the production of exit plans, emergency strategy plans, incident management plans and critical data flows.
- Creating business continuity plans.
- Management of Due Diligence templates and activities.
- Reviewing control reports such as ISAE 3402 and SOCs.
- Produce Financial Health checks for critical suppliers.
- TPA Remediation Database and involvement in the oversight of remediation actions from Audit, Compliance and Risk reviews as the second and third lines of defence.
- Support SOX control processes impacting Supplier Management.
- Devising Reporting templates for a variety of governance committees.
- Assisting the team to manage supplier operational risk incident management where required.
- Helping devise and run training workshops/awareness sessions for the Relationship Managers.
- Assurance testing on 2018 oversight activities as well as forward looking 2019 assurance activities.
- Involvement in the piloting of a technology platform being explored for the Supplier Management function to use as part of the oversight of third party administrators.
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Ability to review processes, identify ways to improve them and create efficiencies.
- Experience in supplier management oversight.