A Senior Support Analyst opportunity has arisen within our well established Insurance Software client, currently experiencing significant growth.
To ensure that the client maintains and enhances their record of excellence in customer service and 100% reference-ability across their client base, they are looking to recruit and experienced Senior Support Analyst to join the Insurance team. This position can be based in either Chelmsford or the City.
Salary between £35-50K benefits DOE.
The Senior Support Analyst will be responsible for servicing Tier 1 clients in a dynamic, fast paced and time sensitive environment, the role will provide an opportunity learn from and contribute to one of the best teams in the business.
As Senior Support Analyst, Vendor and Messaging experience is essential. London Market knowledge would be a distinct advantage for this hire. A solid work history within the Insurance or FS sector is a must.
Previous experience with ACORD and EDI messaging standards and structures is required for this position.
The purpose of the Senior Support Analyst role is to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex client problems or, when appropriate, escalate or route to specialist team members and/or third parties and in doing so enhance clients relationship with clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Monitor Service levels against contractual SLA and ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting data, software, managed service and hardware
- Work with developers, managed service and infrastructure technicians to ensure methodical approach to issue resolution.
- Work with team and clients to establish root cause, identify trends and recommend mitigating actions that can, over time, reduce the number and severity of tickets raised.
- Proactive communication with clients.
- Look for ways to enhance the day to day support process to optimise efficiency and service to clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Support professional with solid Messaging skills, based in Chelmsford or the City.
For further details please apply now!