Our client is looking for someone to provide example of Frontend work and have great architecture experience. You will have the opportunity to grow with this company as they are looking to grow their technical team and progress you to a leader of the team.
In addition to maintaining and enhancing their existing applications there will be plenty of opportunity for working on Greenfield projects.
- Plan and lead projects.
- Maintain and develop system applications and APIs.
- Deliver high-quality solutions that provide an intuitive workflow for staff and external users.
- Collaborate on application architecture, design and UX to develop solutions that are usable, accessible and make a strong visual impact.
- Represent the development team at internal and external meetings.
- Maintain and contribute to internal/external documentation.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to progress and increase the success of the business.
- Work collaboratively with the broader organisation and take responsibility for delivering developments promptly to assist team members perform their roles.
- Research available technologies and products we can leverage to improve the system and utilise our resources effectively.
- Advocate well tested and documented, high-quality code and help develop the business’ standard and conventions.
- Take responsibility for the development and timely delivery of user-facing solutions with a focus on a high-quality user journey.
- Be involved in all aspects of project delivery from concept and design through to release and maintenance.
- Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context (i.e. using Gitflow as a workflow strategy).
- The ability to contribute high-quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering constructive feedback on code style.
- Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and refactoring.
- Experience working with API developed by backend teams.
- Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as build tools including (Webpack/Gulp/Grunt), Node, CSS Frameworks, Continuous Integration, Atlassian Suite, SASS, BEM, Atomic Design and Pattern Libraries.
- Cross-browser/device testing.
- Responsive transactional and marketing emails
- Familiarity with PHP and backend frameworks such as Yii or Symfony.
- UI/UX design skills.
- Experience working on multilingual applications.
- Experience designing and developing CMS (i.e. WordPress) themes.
- Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop experience to produce or update wireframes, mock- ups and prototypes.
- Understanding of/willingness to learn front end automation and testing frameworks.
- Experience working on decoupled/headless applications.
- Familiarity with progressive web applications.
- Six weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Company share scheme
- Discounted membership at the onsite gym
- Pension Scheme (once passed probation)
- Flexible hours and remote working days
- Relaxed atmosphere