SAP FICO Consultant – Craigavon – 6 Months
A SAP FICO Consultant is required to be based in the Craigavon area. Our Client is looking for an experienced SAP FICO Consultant with experience on designing and developing Finance and Controlling processes. The successful candidate will have strong ability in participating and leading discussions with the business to analyse, configure, and model processes in SAP, as well as the following skills
- Industry/SAP FICO configuration experience of at least 6 years.
- Hands-on experience on SAP FICO including GL, PCA/CCA, COPA, Product costing, Make to Order costing and settlement, AR, AP and Intercompany processes with hands on experience in configuration of FICO is a must.
- Experience on design and development of Finance and Controlling processes,
- Knowledge of Product Costing and Controlling, Chart of Accounts, GL, Regulatory requirements (US, UK and EU) and reporting requirements is a must.
- Knowledge of integration between other SAP modules and FICO is required.
- Experience in providing specifications ABAP development in Finance and Controlling and validating these custom developments
- Provide business analysis and process design/redesign expertise in one or more functional areas within the enterprise specifically in the analysis of SAP FI-CO
- Acting as a liaison between IT and our business partners
- System configuration and testing
- Producing review of functional specifications
- Providing post-implementation process and application support
- Status reporting to client Professional Qualities
- Excellent communication skills.