Safety Engineer – Surrey - 7 Months – SC Cleared - £550.00
Safety Engineer required for a 7 month contract based in Surrey. Our client is looking for someone to work within the Safety team and work closely with the Design team who are working on a range of assurance activities.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in safety engineering, a broad background in software engineering and experience working across a large programme team.
** Candidates are required to hold VALID SC Clearance **
- Update safety documentation such as Hazard Logs and Safety Case Reports through rigorous analysis.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle from specification and design through to implementation, testing and assurance activities.
- Hazard analysis and documentation reviews.
- Hold suitable safety qualifications to demonstrate you are SQEP.
- Familiarity with DEFSTAN 00-55 and 00-56 standards.
- Presentation skills for contributing to client meetings.
- Knowledge of Goal Seeking Notation (GSN).
- Use of ASCE product.
- Technical writing.