Project/Programme Release Manager - London - £400.00 Per Day - 3-month contact + extension.
My client is looking for a highly experienced Project/Programme Release Manager to hit the ground running on this large and complex project. You should have experience in a similar position and have working knowledge of the responsibilities below.
- Accountable for delivery of all areas of the release, liaising with the relevant PM, Release Manager and leads.
- Tracks and triggers Financial Milestones for their stream.
- Identified and maintains dependencies across activities in their release.
- Monitors the progress of all tasks in their release and advises on impact.
- Ensures that the Watchlist contains the correct items for their release.
- Drives the PM, and Release manager for go to green plan delivery for any late/at risk items within their release.
- Contributes to the Gap Analysis Tracker - liaising with other Release managers for gaps and PM's whose gaps move.
- Reports on overall release progress using quantifiable metrics.
- Owns Risks and Issues associated to their release, and acts upon them.
- Collaborates with the Product and release managers.
- Monitors and tracks delays caused by both Client and end-Client.
- Notifies the Collaborating Engagement Manager, Global Release Manager and the Global Project Manager of discrepancies in planning, and submits recommendations to resolve these issues.
- Maintains ongoing contact with the Global Project Manager, Global Release Manager and Collaborating Engagement Manager, and keeps him or her notified of the status of work being done by the Delivery Team, using the status reporting & escalation processes defined for the engagement.
- Contributes to Change request Creation and engages in synergy review of CR's that affect their release.
- Responsible for movement and scheduling of gaps into and out of their release ensuring that all aspects (resources, finacials) are considered liaising with the Change manager, other release managers and PM's as required.
- Facilitates daily stand-ups for all products in their release.