Project Manager - West Sussex - £450 - 6 Months - Immediate Start
Project Manager required for a 6-month contract based in West Sussex. Our client is looking for someone to manage a transformation project responsible for building upon a recent implementation of Oracle CPQ.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a remote cross functional team to deliver a large Divisional project. You will be responsible for managing issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- Provide leadership for distributed project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans.
- Work with project leadership to ensure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
- Manage day-to-day project resources.
- Provide status reports.
- Identify and develop trust with project stakeholders.
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Project, ServiceNow, and other PPM tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, or relevant field of study.
- 5+ years project management experience in healthcare industry or related area.
- 5+ years of experience working with stakeholders in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.