Presales Consultant Business Consultant with demonstrable Insurance business knowledge and Presales skills required for a well-established Financial Software and Solution provider based in the City. You will have a strong level of knowledge of the (re) insurance markets and the role that technology solutions have in this sector. The role will require you to travel to client sites across the globe, therefore full flexibility to travel is essential.
This role is within the Product Management team, You will be responsible for providing business related pre-sales support and ensuring that customer's and prospect's requirements are understood and the business solution is mapped against these requirements
The Presales Consultant-Business Consultant will need to develop an excellent knowledge the market leading product for the insurance and reinsurance industry, and be able to communicate this to different levels, including C level stakeholders
Your main functions of the Business Consultant will be, but not limited to:
- Working closely with business development, supporting them across the full sales lifecycle and qualification of prospect needs;
- Review the insurance product against standard market needs (for reinsurance and general insurance, including London Market), proposing improvements where required;
- Provide product and business expertise on an implementation project, which will involve running workshops with the customer as part of the Implementation Study;
- Delivering presentations and online demonstrations
- Supporting Marketing events - user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc;
- Identify the best solutions for meeting customer requirements
Proven experience within a similar position is essential for this hire and you must have had a number of successful deliveries of your business designs into a production environment.
As Business Consultant it is essential at that you have the following:-
- Strong customer relationship skills, preferably with a strong 'consultancy' approach preferably in a solution provider environment
- Insurance business knowledge - Up to date and in depth experience of either Reinsurance, General Insurance or London Market
- Insurance Applications experience
- Business analysis experience covering full project life cycle developments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter with the ability to work alone or part of a team.
For further details on this challenging Pre-sales/Business Consultant position within a dynamic City based company experiencing significant growth, please apply now.