Pre-Sales Consultant - Insurance Pre-sales professional is required by a leading International Software and Service provider within the Financial Services space, based in the City. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual whose role is to promote their products and services to the insurance and reinsurance markets. This position can be based in the City or Essex, but you must be fully flexible to travel overseas. Salary of up to £90K + benefits.
Working closely with the Business Development team, you will be responsible for providing business related pre-sales support and ensuring that prospects and customers' requirements are understood and the business solution is mapped against these requirements.
Whilst Pre-sales experience is important, this role is also suited to someone who can engage with business users to promote the benefits of the product from customer relationship (CRM) and sales, through to delivering operational efficiency and to being the core platform in an eco-system of applications.
You will be joining a company that is dedicated to product investment and you will play a key role in driving the innovation and functional improvements supporting the strategic plans of growth for the company.
The successful candidate will also be involved in customer engagements, working with the Account Management team to promote the benefits of system upgrades.
Prospect and customer engagements can be overseas.
In outline, you will be:
- Working closely with Business Development, supporting them across the full sales life cycle and qualification of prospect needs;
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations in order to promote products to prospects and customers;
- Review the insurance product against standard market needs (for reinsurance and general insurance, including London Market), proposing improvements where required;
- Prepare and present, in conjunction with members of the business development team, proposals to customers on system solutions, including costs and timescales;
- Supporting marketing events - user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc;
- Identify the best solutions for meeting customer requirements based upon the existing functionality of our insurance products, identifying where customisation will be required.
- As a Pre-sales Consultant it is essential that you have the following skills and experience:-
Strong customer relationship skills, preferably with a strong consultancy' approach preferably in a solution provider environment
Good communication abilities, written and verbal including presentation skills
Insurance business knowledge - up to date and in depth experience of either Reinsurance, General Insurance or London Market
Insurance applications experience, preferably PAS Solutions
Self-starter with the ability to think on your feet
Excellent team participation skills
Commercial awareness and understanding
For further details on this exciting, challenging Pre-sales Consultant position within a dynamic City based company, who are experiencing significant growth, please apply now.