PHP Software Engineer - PHP - Backend
My client is looking for a PHP Software Engineer to be based in Colchester. This role is a permanent position paying a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits.
As a PHP Software Engineer, it is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of PHP (Symfony)
- Understanding of MySQL
- Experience of Elasticsearch for logging and monitoring
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Understanding of React
- Experience of Bitbucket Pipelines for Continuous Integration
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and the principles of SOLID code.
- Understanding of the basics of HTTP and you know a RESTful
API when you see one.
- Experience with TDD and/or BDD
- Excellent written and oral communication skills