Mid-Level Java Developer - Essex - £30,000 - £40,000 Per annum
An established software house are who specialise is delivering bespoke solution within the automotive industry are looking to expand their team based in Hatfield Peverel. Our client are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join their large team of developers who are responsible for a large range of related products in a friendly, relaxed and collaborative environment. The successful candidate would be involved in the entire software development cycle.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with Java
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with HTTP/REST web services
- Confidence to work with your own initiative and ability to find solutions independently when required
- You should have a keen eye for detail and a real passion to follow good practices
- An enthusiasm for technology in general and an appetite for solving complex programming problems
- Good understanding of source version control (ideally with Git)
- Java Application Frameworks such as Spring or Java EE.
- Experience analysing customer requirements and suggesting creative solutions to business problems
- MVC concepts
- Practical experience with web-based user interface technology such as CSS (eg LESS or SCSS), Thymeleaf, or JSPs.
- Spring (including Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Security)
- Agile development processes
- Struts 2