Marketing Manager – French Speaking – London – 6 Months – £250.00
Marketing Manager required for a 6 month contract based in London. Our client is looking for a French speaking marketing manager to be responsible for the development and delivery of the Institutional and Wholesale marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible supporting all asset classes including Fixed Income, Equities, Real Estate and Multi Asset.
- Develop and implement a measurable marketing strategy to reach both wholesale and institutional clients and prospects.
- Plan, manage and deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns, using offline and online media.
- Develop the company’s brand and positioning in France.
- Build a strong partnership with the sales teams to establish joint priorities and gain alignment on strategic plans.
- Establish and execute marketing packages with strategic partners.
- Develop and maintain marketing literature and country websites, ensuring their content is accurate, up to date and relevant to the target audience.
- Ensure that all marketing activities comply with the regulatory, Conduct Risk.
- Manage and build strong relationships with internal departments, key clients and external agencies on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for budget planning, allocation and day-to-day management for all channel activities.
- French speaking with strong English language skills.
- Strong Asset Management and Marketing experience.
- Experience of marketing to different audience types, notably wholesale and institutional.
- Strong understanding of markets, investment products and the investment industry.
- Experience of working with multiple departments to develop customer/marketing literature.
- Proven experience of managing budgets.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).