Position Title: Java Software Developer
Job Category: Development/Engineering
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 3 months (Likely Extension)
Start Date: 06/01/2020
Pay Rate: £450 - £500 per day
Location: Surrey, UK
Clearance Required: SC Clearance
We are looking to expand our development teams, who currently build and maintain a number of operational systems and looking to source an experienced developer who is able to work alongside the Technical Architect and development teams.
This role offers fantastic opportunities to lead a team, developing leading edge and bespoke technologies within an interesting and rewarding environment.
- Experience of leading development teams
- Ability to write, review and assure technical documentation such as LLDs, user guides, release notes
- Experience of System Testing and experience of Automated Testing - eg unit tests, integration tests, mocking/stubbing
- Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform
- Experience of developing using Python, Java or C++
- Experience in RHEL or CentOS or Debian or Ubuntu
- Experience of Git or SVN or Mercurial
- Experience of Jenkins or SonarQube or FindBugs
- Ability to use Apache Tomcat or Log4J or Maven or Spring or RabbitMQ
If this role sounds like a good fit press apply or email the email address below.