Infrastructure Project Manager - Liverpool - £500 Per Day- 4 month Contract
REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE.
Infrastructure Project Manager required for a 4-month contract based in Liverpool. Will be responsible for the achievement of all project adjectives. Proven experience working within an Infrastructure environment is essential.
- Plan and deliver the project/work-package to time, budget and quality in accordance with the contract and Management Frameworks.
- Lead and manage the team members.
- Report to internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the management of client relationship.
- Support business development activities.
- Ensure a documented and gate approved handover to the Service Towers, as applicable, for each project/work.
- Client facing skills are essential, as is a proven successful record of accomplishment in project & Transition delivery experience within an Infrastructure environment.
- Delivering to time cost & quality.
- Finance/Budget management.
- Client facing Reporting.
- Problem Solving.
- Experienced in use of MS Project.
- Flexible approach to work.