Infrastructure Network Technical Architect - Scotland - 4 months - £450.00 to £600.00 - SC Cleared
Infrastructure Network Technical Architect required for a 4 month contract based in Scotland. Our client is looking for an SME in telecommunications. You will be able to define, validate and provide cost solutions for projects.
The successful candidate will work on their own initiative and demonstrate client facing, customer service skills. The role offers career progression Pathway to a Senior Network Engineer role involved with more complex projects and contributing to the network design.
* Candidates are required to hold VALID SC Security clearance to be considered.
- Creating design documentation (Low Level Design-LLD, High Level Design-HLD)
- Cost estimates
- Support and best practice documentation on the network element of designs, transitions and implementations.
- In-depth expertise in network design, particularly across IT infrastructure environments.
- Previous design experience of LAN, WAN and broad experience on a range of Firewalls including Cisco, Fortigate, CheckPoint and Palo Alto.
- Mitigating risk.
- Working to documentation standards, disaster recovery and network solution governance.
- Strong familiarity and subject matter expertise in relation to Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Change Control, Implementation, Documentation.
- Ideally relevant qualifications and sufficient experience in relation to the above.
- Advanced Cisco IOS skills & experience
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, sub-netting, IP address allocation & management.
- Strong understanding of ITIL and change management methodology
- WAN installation/migration experience