Infrastructure Design Architect – SC Cleared – Liverpool – £550.00 Per Day
• Broad range of architectural and delivery skills across infrastructure space including UNIX, Windows, SAN, Networking encompassing at least 5 years’ experience .
• Worked on transitions of existing services from incumbent suppliers.
• Proven track record in leading the development of solutions, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external/internal customers.
• Experience of working at similar roles at SFIA Level 5\6 and TOGAF aware.
• Demonstrably able to complete analysis on Small – Medium scale system with unanalysed and immature requirements.
• Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure authority for large, complex solutions.
• Authors design for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the client.
• Demonstrably able to professionally validate small/medium scale solutions.
• Recognises and manages commercial risk in design of solution. Can articulate the technical solution to a customer on a technical and business level, clearly identifying benefits and risks.
• Able to write and communicate on proposals at an architectural level.
• Able to present solutions to clients.
• Able to produce architectural artefacts.
• Able to review technical designs to ensure that the requirements are met.
• Ability to share knowledge at an architect level.
• Able to identify, assess and mitigate technical and non-technical issues and risks.
• Able to capture costs of solutions accurately.