Incident Management Consultant - 5 month Contract - Corsham (South West) - £600 Per Day - SC Cleared
Our client is building a consultancy team to advise, develop and build a SIAM capability in ISS as part of their Operational Service Management Partner project. The long term objective is to bring support in house and establish a capability to disaggregate other support contracts
An Incident Management consultant is required in a customer facing role to facilitate, develop and create the processes & service wrapper that will drive the SIAM service, provide insight and transfer knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of SIAM Operational Service Management.
- Experience of analysing challenging service management issues in a BAU environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of related service management tooling (Remedy, BMC).
- Detailed experience of implementing service reporting frameworks.
- Complete understanding of driving service life cycle to ensure service assurance is maintained into Live services.
- Experience of defining SIAM requirements for MSP on boarding.
- Knowledge of CMDB design, implementation and use.
- ITIL L3 foundation minimum.
- Detailed understanding of incident management design, development and BAU improvement
Desirable but not essential:
- General experience of working within or across government departments and agencies within a service management context.
- Awareness of the application of service ownership within a service management context.
- Experience of government IT transformation projects and disaggregation post 2013.