Graduate MI/Data Analyst-MI Analyst-Software House-City
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate MI Analyst Data/MI Analyst to join a well-established and successful, growing Financial Services Software Solution provider based in the City. Salary of up to £30K DOE + benefits.
This role will help support the Sales process through the demonstration of customisable analytics and dashboards, producing new insight (with guidance from the Head of Pre-Sales), and working closely with the database team to manage the data-layer, star-schemas and the data-dictionary. Working with potential new and existing clients this is a newly created position to help the new sales team demonstrate our ever-evolving product.
- The role will develop new and existing graphs/diagrams under the direction of the Head of Pre-Sales.
- The analyst will produce data for demonstrations and curate the existing data.
- The role will maintain an understanding of the PanIntelligence roadmap.
- The role will produce documentation for the production release of analytics developed by the pre-sales team.
- The person will provide support to the Service team on the third-line basis for analytics.
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of technical and analytical developments
As MI Analyst you will ideally be degree educated within Maths and/or Computing, with the ability to produce and configure charts, graphs and tables and ideally have a beginners understanding of SQL. This is a fantastic challenge for a recent graduate looking for their first steps within the MI space.
Any previous experience of SAP BI, Pan Intelligence is beneficial but not essential for this hire.
For further details on this City based MI Analyst position, please apply now.