Working for an international, established and innovative software company headquartered in the UK, this is an excellent opportunity for a Front End Web Developer to play an active role in the development and implementation of bespoke software solutions used by large manufacturers in the automotive industry.
We are looking for a reasonably experienced Front End Developer who can take an existing set of business requirements and produce well-written code that provides an excellent, optimised experience across mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- Commercial experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Sass or Less
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of source code management (eg Git)
- Knowledge of Gulp, NPM, or similar tools
- Good understanding of code optimization
- Ability to understand the importance of validating your codeGood understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Experience using CSS frameworks
- Passion for web technologies and desire to keep up to date with their advances
- Understanding of Webpack
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- React or Vue exposure
- ES6 knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Open to speaking to EU/ILR Developers who are outside of the UK.