First Line Analyst - Hatfield - 3 Months - £12.30 Per Hour - Eligible for SC Clearance
Technical 1st Line Analyst required for a 3-month contract based in Hatfield. Our client is looking for someone to join their Service Desk team. You will be focus on providing the optimum service to customers as a first point of contact for any IT related issues.
The successful candidate will have experience working to agreed SLA's within a 1st/ 2nd Line environment. You will accurately log incidents and if required escalate to technical teams for resolution.
**Either currently holds SC clearance or can go through SC clearance **
- To capture customer details and issue description into call management application and then proceed to provide additional information about possible next steps.
- To resolve incidents remotely where possible and update colleagues on any un-documented fixes.
- To distribute incidents and request appropriately to other support teams.
- To provide status updates and ticket progression to the customer, To also troubleshoot further if call details is missing information.
- To escalate incidents where customer calls to chase or where progress is slow.
- Monitor Service Desk call queues, ensuring that all tickets are fully updated and are processed appropriately.
- Establish and maintain high levels of Ticket ownership through ticket lifecycle to a satisfactory resolution.
- Analyse and investigate customer issues and requests and provide appropriate support and guidance with further troubleshooting if necessary, within established timescales.
- Collaborate with knowledge analysts in updating and creating knowledge articles and archive legacy documents which are no longer appropriate.
- Has excellent technical understanding of Microsoft Services such as; Windows, Active Directory, Office Suites. Candidate should also have experience with multiple call logging ticket systems e.g. BMC Remedy, Support works and Sys Aid.
- Experience of working in a 1st line / 2nd line environment with varying degrees of intensity and difficulty.
- Can demonstrate excellent customer service and people management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of windows trouble shooting skills and be able to adapt to varying versions and services.