Our Client is transforming from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion. From logistics to big brands, to manufacturers - we’re building the platform that connects all people and parts of the fashion ecosystem.
As the Engineering Lead for our Machine Learning products, you will find yourself on the forefront of technology, tackling complex research and engineering challenges.
- You deliver high quality forecasting products. You drive team mastery in world-class research and development techniques to deliver a stable, scalable production system.
- You develop roadmaps. You develop and execute mid- and long-term technical vision and architecture with your team while closely collaborating with other engineering managers to be in line with our overall tech strategy.
- You make things tick. You facilitate communication and decision-making between different engineering teams and stakeholders and act as a sparring partner to Product Owners.
- You create an impact. You develop your team members in all aspects related to software development and you help them solve technical challenges to their full potential.
- You take a leading part in our growth. You attract, onboard and retain diverse top talent to your teams and cultivate a culture of ownership, autonomy, mastery, innovation and purpose.
- Engineering. You are hands-on with Python (preferred), Java, or Scala and have 5-10 years of industry experience in software development. You can deal with legacy systems and are able to plan new systems from scratch.
- Research. You know how to deal with the uncertainty in research activities and feel comfortable integrating them into the product delivery processes. You can balance the priorities of Engineering and Data Science to deliver a great product. A Master or PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Math or related field will highly assist you.
- Leadership. You lead, coach and mentor software engineers and data scientists. You already have solid experience as a team lead working on large and complex products in an agile way.
- Stakeholder Management. You manage priorities and conflicts and you use your effective communication skills when dealing with internal business customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
Interested in this opportunity? Want to find out more? Speak to us today!