DevOps Engineer - Cambridgeshire - DV - £680.00
DevOps Engineer required for a 1 month initial contract based in Cambridgeshire. Our client is looking for someone to support an agile development project for their data science capability provision. You will be required to provide dedicated release-to-service support
The successful candidate will work within a small on-site team, interacting with numerous personnel across multiple teams.
*Valid DV Clearance is required for this position.*
- Technical advice and expertise on designs, solutions, tools, techniques and standards
- Break down technical requirements into solutions.
- University Degree in an Engineering, science, or technical subject.
- 5-10 years’ experience of DevOps or equivalent applications development experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience across all aspects of IT infrastructure technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge of deployment tools including Docker and Kubernetes.
- Security test automation (e.g., Gaunt It, Check Marx).
- Familiarity with Python and R.
- Knowledge and experience of working with systems in the AS Domain.
- Understand high level technical concepts and communicate issues accurately to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience of working in a Service Delivery Environment.