DevOps Engineer – 6 Months – Cambridgeshire - £650.00
DevOps Engineer required for 6 month contract based in Cambridgeshire. Our client is looking for a deployment engineer to support an agile development project. You will provide dedicated release-to-service support to the innovation and data science capability.
The successful candidate will work as Deployment Engineer part of an operational team in support of data science capability provision.
*Candidates are required to hold VALID DV Clearance to be considered.*
- Ensure development outputs, applications and algorithms are suitably integrated into release modules.
- Engage with partners including third party and in-house.
- Support the release-to-service process including security and accreditation processes.
- Work closely with a Sustainment Lead and the data science resources.
- Provide technical advice and expertise on designs, solutions, tools, techniques and standards.
- Work with team to break down technical requirements into solutions.
- University Degree in an Engineering, science, or technical subject.
- Strong experience of DevOps or equivalent applications development experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience across all aspects of IT infrastructure technologies and solutions.
- Deployment tools, including Docker, Kubernetes.
- Security test automation including GauntIt and Checkmarx.
- Familiarity with Python and R.
- Experience of working with systems in the AS Domain.
- Understand high level technical concepts and communicate issues accurately to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience of working in complex IT project environment throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience of working in a Service Delivery Environment.
Knowledge of Geospatial Systems and Services.