A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced C Developer within a dynamic and growing Software and Service organisation based in Essex. As a Senior C Developer you to be responsible for both the production and delivery of high quality software solutions to meet complex customer business requirements.
As a C Developer you will be responsible specifically for:
- Delivering high quality, high impact software solutions to complex business problems
- Produce detailed program specifications from either direct discussion with clients or functional requirement documents
- Develop robust, scalable applications to agreed timescales and quality.
- Integration of 3rd party services
- Become an expert on systems delivered including diagnosing problems, providing fixes and/or suggesting alternatives
- Work with application architects to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and align with agreed architecture
- Produce estimates (both high level and detailed) for work packages
- Communicate effectively with all parties and provide status updates where applicable
- Provide technical expertise and mentor less experienced members of the team
- Work with managers to improve processes, procedures and technology usage
- Conduct code reviews for quality assurance
- Ability to provide clear documentation on software issues/replication and resolution.
- Provide support and mentoring to others within the team
The following skills and experience are essential:-
Experience in VB.NET
Integration with 3rd party services
TFS integration and usage (Source control, Life Cycle Management Tool)
Experience with Code refactoring/analysis tools
C Developer-C-VB.NET-TFS Challenging new opportunity for a C Development specialist to join a growing well-established team based in Essex. For further details, please apply now!