C# .NET Software Engineer | Sevenoaks | Permanent | £50,000 - £60,000
Eurobase are currently recruiting for an experienced C# Developer to join an existing agile/scum based Dev Team to design, develop, test and deploy Windows Applications and web services. Your role will be to enhance knowledge base and bets practices within the development team as well as mentor junior developers.
- Create modern and clean Windows applications and secure web services utilising Microsoft .NET C#.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Adhere to coding and security standards.
- Identify bugs, software defects and bad coding standards.
- Peer testing other developers' code.
- Deliver working and shippable code within defined release constraints.
- Take an active role in all parts of the agile process (daily stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint planning)
- Work closely with Business, Development and Projects Teams.
- Microsoft .NET C#
- MS Visual Studio
- Unit Tests and Peer Code Review
- Working in an agile environment
- Web Services
- XML and JSON
- SOAP and REST
- VisualFiles SDK Experience
- Atlassian Jira
Immediate requirement with interviews happening next week. Apply now for immediate review.