Business Analyst required for a 6 month contract based in London. Our client is looking for someone with Agile and UX experience, you will be required to provide business analysis and support specifically related to User Experience (UX) projects.
* Only Candidates with Valid SC Security Clearance will be considered.*
- Identifying, capturing and analysing user needs to drive UX deliverables
- Support functional spec and user story creation
- Supporting stakeholder management activities by effectively translating and accurately communicating to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Support delivery against the roadmap to meet the objectives for the UX projects in an agile environment.
- Business Analysis Experience
- Requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Experience using Agile methodologies and use tracking tools such as Jira to track and groom the product backlog.
- Understand what makes good UX, including writing user stories.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate the project outcomes, conceptual ideas and the specifics of user-centred design process to stakeholders.
Interested in this contract role? Apply today or get in contact to discuss this opportunity further.