BI Developer – Permanent – £65,000 - £70,000 per annum – London, UK
Position Title: BI Developer
Job Category: Business Intelligence
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
We’re currently looking to source experienced BI Developers to work closely with the business analysts to bring decommission project proposals and future requirements in line with wider business practices. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to thrive, gaining skills and experience rapidly.
- To develop database and reports that will replace legacy systems.
- To ensure changes are managed effectively, with appropriate task and project planning, communication, testing, training and logging via DevOps.
- To understand, adapt and utilise the dimensional model and technologies which will underpin our business intelligence deliveries.
- To work closely with the wider Data Engineering team to implement and control change to our SQL Server platform.
- To liaise with the Master Data Team ensuring any changes requested by the business are appropriately impact assessed and documented.
- Development with Power BI
- Designing and developing Microsoft SQL Server databases (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Knowledge / awareness of data warehousing theory and methodologies
- Knowledge / awareness and skills in data modelling, and or database architecture design
- Microsoft BI/Azure cloud knowledge