BI Developer - £500.00 - London - 6 Months
BI Developer required for a 6 month contract based in London. Our client is looking for someone to work closely with the business analysts to bring decommission project proposals and future requirements in line with wider business practices, data management strategy and best practices.
The Successful candidate will develop databases and reports that will replace legacy systems for HR and Finance.
- Ensure changes are managed effectively, with appropriate task and project planning, communication, testing, training and logging via DevOps.
- Utilise the dimensional model and technologies which will underpin their business intelligence deliveries.
- Work closely with the wider Data Engineering team to implement and control change to the SQL Server platform.
- Liaise with the Master Data Team ensuring any changes requested by the business are appropriately impact assessed and documented.
- Communicate new processes and ways of working to stakeholders.
- Development with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Visual Studio 2019 and Power BI.
- Designing and developing Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Microsoft SharePoint, Excel and Power Pivot.
- Experience in developing large scale ETL solutions.
- Data warehousing theory and methodologies.
- Data modelling and Database architecture design skills.
- Good understanding of Data Quality and ability to develop data quality reporting mechanism.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business intelligence including best practices, processes, principles and technologies.
- Microsoft BI/Azure cloud knowledge.
- Recognised qualifications in MS SQL Server technologies.