Position Title: Automation Tester
Contract Duration: 3 months (Likely Extension)
Clearance Required: SC Clearance
Base Location: London, UK
Max Rate: £400 - £450 per professional day
We require Automation testers for an application delivery project. This project is complex, integrating a number of database types and specialist products with custom Middleware/API/Front End. Testers will have previous software development and programming experience, producing test records and reports using their existing automation testing skills.
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to thrive, gaining skills and experience.
- Identifying user scenarios, establishing quality criteria and creating test harnesses that will allow complex testing to be performed at code or API level.
- Provide high quality reporting on product readiness and verify proper testing coverage and procedures both independently and collectively in a team environment
- Responsible for the full test automation life cycle, ensuring test standards are complied with, creating, executing and reviewing test artefacts including test scenarios, specifications, automation scripts and test data
- Produce test records and reports, contribute to defect investigations and perform peer reviews of your colleagues' test outputs
- Design test scripts in modular fashion to facilitate re-use and maintenance
- Full software development life cycle experience - 3+ years of monolithic (Waterfall, V-Model) and 2+ years of Agile (eg - Scrum, Kanban, DSDM, XP)
- Experience of modern test automation tools (eg - Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Postman)
- Experience operating GitHub build tools
- Exposure to Microsoft Technologies such as SQL, IIS, Team Foundation Server (TFS) & Windows
- Programming Experience/Coding Skills
If this role sounds like a good fit press apply or email the email address below