Agile Senior Software Developer – Huntingdon - 6 months - DV Clearance
Agile Senior Software Developer required for a 6-month contract based in Huntingdon. Our client is looking for a Software Developer to support an agile development project, which is building bespoke algorithms and applications.
The successful candidate will provide in-service support to the released software solutions, Assist in the creation of documentation and user guides, support the release to service process including security and accreditation processes and provide leadership and mentoring to junior developers in the team.
* Candidates are required to hold VALID DV Clearance to be considered.*
- Review current systems.
- Present ideas for application improvements.
- Work closely with users, analysts and solution designers.
- Produce specifications and writing the program codes.
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Prepare training manuals for users.
- Maintain the applications once they are up and running.
- Experience of developing using agile methodologies and DevOps approaches.
- Background configuration knowledge and experience with Desktop platforms, Group Policy, WSUS, IIS, SQL, VMM, WDS, DHCP, Linux OS.
- Knowledge of Geospatial Systems and Services.
- Familiarity with Geospatial frameworks, e.g., Open Layers, Leaflet, CesiumJS.