3rd Line Systems Analyst – Gloucestershire – 6 Months - DV Clearance
3rd Line Systems Analyst required for a 6 month contract based in Gloucestershire. Our client is looking for someone to work within a dynamic team in a busy operational environment. You will be working on Microsoft 2012 R2 servers, with Windows 10 clients.
The successful candidate will be working within a team supporting two Data Centres and other satellite locations, you would undertake the role of Service Analyst in a MS Data Centre or as a general Windows Administrator.
* Candidates are required to hold VALID DV Clearance to be considered.*
- Previous experience working on an ITIL-based service.
- Knowledge of Active Directory components including Domain Services.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Services.
- User Experience Virtualisation.
- Application Virtualisation (App-V) local components.
- Licensing (Active Directory Based Authentication).
- Windows 10 Client OS and Virtual Desktops.
- File & Print Services Management (including DFS-R and DFS-N).
- System Centre Virtual Machine Manager.
- System Centre Configuration Manager Current Branch.
- System Centre Data Protection Manager.
- System Centre Operations Manager.
- System Centre Service Manager 2016.
- Hyper V and Windows Failover Clustering.
- Windows 10.
- Windows Server 2012 R2.
- ESXi 5.1
- WSUS and Patching.
- Windows Server 2016.
- Experience of working in a secure client environment.
Ability to communicate at all levels.