3rd Line Software Engineer - Hereford - £450.00 - 3 months - DV Cleared
3rd Line Software Engineer required for a 3 month contract based in Hereford. Our client is looking for someone to join a large dynamic team in a busy operational environment. You will be required to work on a Microsoft 2012 R2 server system with Windows 10 clients.
The successful candidate will have experience working within a fast paced environment and be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of our client. You will has good knowledge in the fields of intelligence and command and control this includes operational concept development and analysis.
* Candidates are required to hold VALID DV Security clearance to be considered.
- Support two Data Centres and other satellite locations.
- General Windows Administration.
- Worked on an ITIL-based service.
- Recent experience or knowledge of working with some of the following technologies:
- Active Directory components (Domain Services).
- Domain Name Services.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Services.
- User Experience Virtualisation (UE-V).
- Application Virtualisation (App-V) local components.
- Licensing (Active Directory Based Authentication).
- Windows 10 Client OS and Virtual Desktops.
- File & Print Services Management (including DFS-R and DFS-N).
- System Centre Virtual Machine Manager.
- System Centre Configuration Manager Current Branch.
- System Centre Data Protection Manager.
- System Centre Operations Manager.
- System Centre Service Manager 2016.
- Hyper V and Windows Failover Clustering.
- Windows 10.
- Windows Server 2012 R2.
- ESXi 5.1.
- WSUS and Patching.
- Windows Server 2016.
- Dell Blade Systems.
- ARC SIGHT.
- KEMP load Balancers.