Eurobase is committed to securely protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our services are all hosted internally within the UK and we are ISO9001 and ISO27001 certified. We undertake regular checks and monitor our services to ensure your data is safe
The Data Controller;
Eurobase Systems is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our products, services and when registering as a client or candidate.
Email Address: email@example.com
What information we will collect;
Eurobase may collect your personal and sensitive personal data such as your name, address, date of birth, contact details, e-mail address, any security clearance and may require other sensitive personal information such as criminal convictions.
What we will use your information for;
We use the data you have supplied to help you obtain the best service and to find you your next job.
We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: –
- To contact you via email, or phone, about suitable vacancies that we believe you may be interested in.
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you.
- To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role. We will obtain verbal consent before presenting your details to a client and personal details other than your name are removed from your CV before sending to a client.
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific roles or to subscribe to our job alerts which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Where you have consented, we will directly market products and services, and advise you of any updates to our services.
- Internal record-keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services to you.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, specials or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided).
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- We may have to release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will keep your information for a period of two years and then we will ask you after two years if you are happy for us to retain your information for a further two years.
Your rights to your information
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you. If you wish to withdraw your consent then please contact us on 01245 496706 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
If you have any questions about this policy or about your personal information the please contact Eurobase Systems Ltd on 01245 496706.